We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Treatments and Procedures:
- Maxillofacial reconstruction
- Facial trauma
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Oral surgery
- Dental implants (including the All on Four® procedure)
- University of Arkansas, B.S. Zoology
- Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Tx., D.D.S.
- Internship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Tx.
- Oral Surgery Residency at Parkland Hospital in Dallas
Professional Affiliations, and Organizations:
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Arkansas Dental Association
Achievements, Certifications, and Recognitions:
- Honors List, University of Arkansas
- Dean’s Honor list, Baylor College of Dentistry
- Pre-Clinical Achievement Award – Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Achievement Award
- International College of Dentists Outstanding Achievement
- American Equilibration Society Achievement Award
Volunteering and Community Involvement:
- Arkansas Mission of Mercy
- Arkansas Association of Christian Athletes
Hobbies and Interests: